MUSG is proud to present “Taste of MU,” a cultural late night event that includes a variety of diverse foods and excellent entertainment.
“Taste of MU” will be located in the AMU Ballrooms on the third floor and will take place from 9 until 11:30 p.m. The clubs that will be featured in the samplings of diverse foods are:
- Bayanihan Student Organization
- Italian Club
- Native American Student Association
- Polish Club
- Ukrainian Society
- Indian Student Association
- Latin American Student Organization
- African Student Association
- Serbian Group
The Serbian Group will also be performing a traditional “Oplenac Folk Dance,” sure to be an incredible treat. We hope to see you there, and don’t forget to look out for more MUSG Late Night events!