Marquette University Student Government is thrilled to announce Perfect Pairs, a free Late Night event for Marquette students. Perfect Pairs will take place on Saturday, Sept. 27 from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. in the AMU and include snacks and activities perfect to share with the other half of your pair.
Whether it be a friend, roommate, partner, or even relative, you and your other half are invited to participate in activities such as decorating flowerpots or aquariums, playing video games and board games and competing in Mario Kart and Dynamic Duos trivia to win the amazing prizes of bluetooth speakers or a flat screen television!
Don’t worry about going hungry throughout the night thanks to the perfectly named “snactivities,” where each activity is paired with the perfect snack. Nothing says perfect pairs quite like peanut butter and jelly; cheese, meat and crackers; or milk and cookies.
In addition to the interactive “snacktivities,” the Carbon Tigers, a popular band from Chicago, will perform as part of the MUSG Unplugged concert series.
The Perfect Pairs event will be located on the first floor of the AMU, with activities held in the MUSG office, CLSI, CIE and AMU 163.
The itinerary for Perfect Pairs is packed with events from beginning to end:
Throughout the whole night…
- Decorate an aquarium and receive a fish or decorate a flowerpot and receive a flower, while enjoying cheese, meat, and crackers in the MUSG office
- Play Wii and board games in the CLSI, paired with Arnold Palmers
- From 9-10:30 p.m., Carbon Tigers will play on the first floor of the AMU. There will be PB&J as well as the opportunity to color and draw with crayons
- At 10:45, there will be a Mario Kart tournament to win bluetooth speakers. This event will last until midnight
- Finally, from 12 a.m. through 1 a.m., there will be a round of Dynamic Duos trivia in AMU 163. Along with milk and cookies, one lucky person will win a flat screen television