1. She competed in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing and won a gold medal when she was 16.
2. She can do this:
3. Iowa recognizes October 17th as "Shawn Johnson Day" state-wide.
4. She's written a book.
5. She has master all of these faces.
6. She is a philanthropist supporting many charities. She even won $50,000 competing on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire for an Iowa children's hospital.
7. She can stretch her foot to eye-level.
8. She can even dance.
9. She can say she's #1 ...
10. ... and actually mean it.